Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Being in a Cast Does Have Some Advantages...
The Raiders (my dh's favorite football team) played the Ravens this past Sunday (Raiders got CRUSHED!). Rich didn't want to go to the game because and I quote, "I don't want to give the Ravens franchise any of my money...". However, he did take Christian and Timmy with him to stand outside of the stadium so they could try to get some Raiders autographs after the game. Rich managed to get a couple of Raiders to sign his football. Timmy got a few more than Rich did. The winner in the whole deal was Christian! His cast was a magnet! He had gotten so many signatures on his cast. When Christian gets his cast removed, Rich is going to make something for the cast (hopefully something sealed/smell proof. :) ) We warned Christian to not let anyone else sign his cast...All of his friends can sign his next cast that he gets in a few more weeks. The last thing Rich wants to see is the name "Jimmy" in third grade handwriting next to Lamont Jordans signature. lol

Waiting for the Raiders players to leave the stadium.














Here are some pictures of players giving out autographs. (Boy do they know how to dress!) I would tell you who they are, but I don't know any of their names. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home