Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, September 15, 2006

HaPpY 8th bIrThDaY cHrIsTiAn!!

Well, my first 'Weener' is celebrating a birthday today. It's hard to believe that eight years have passed since you've came into my life! You will always be my 'Stinky Butt'! I Love You!

2 Months Old

Six Months Old Nine Months Old


One Year Old

Two Years Old


Three Years Old

Fours Years Old


Five Years Old

Six Years Old

Seven Years Old

(To be continured...I'm having computer issues and I can't download anymore pics.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home