Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well Avast Ye and Shiver Me Timbers!

Ahoy Mateys!

Arrr, you may not know this, but today is "Talk Like a Pirate Day". Aye. Aye, so grab your best puffy shirt and one o' those talkin' parrot Gar. Aye, watch your step 'cause you might be walkin' the plank if you aren't careful, shiver me timbers!

Aye, so don't forget t' drop your anchor at the nearest Hallmark store. Aye. (Hallmark has dipped their hands into this *cough* holiday, right?) Arrr, like the Hallmark slogan goes, "When you care enough t' send the 'ery best. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home