Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Looks Like Mason Is Starting Early With Liking The Old "Hair Bands"...

No...This isn't a promo picture for the new Poison tour, silly! These (annoyingly?) colored creatures with the flare for fashion *cough* are the "Doodlebops". Now if you aren't familiar with the Doodlebops show here is a rundown on them that I copied from an internet review:

"Enjoy the fantastical world of Deedee, Rooney and Moe Doodle, three young musical sensations with loads of enthusiasm, tonnes of talent, and oodles of energy. Join them as they rehearse in their concert hall home and zoom off in their tour bus to perform their catchy music in this interactive musical variety show.

The Doodlebops will get kids singing, dancing and learning with their upbeat energetic music and funny stories."

If I look on the brightside, it could be worse. Mason could like the Teletubbies instead and I don't know if I could put up with a half-an-hour of those goofy looking creatures exclaiming, "Tubby Tusard!" "Uh-Oh!" and "Again! Again!".

I'll take the Doodlebops anyday! (Even over the band Poison...which is not saying a whole lot! ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home