Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Know It's Going To Be a Good Day When...

Mason wakes up with a poopy diaper.

Today was one of those poopy-diaper mornings. It was also one of those of stinky loads where I could smell it even before I had his bedroom door halfway open. So I opened the door and there he was... My giggly, happy boy. Seriously. It's so funny that after having a bowel movement one could be so giddy. He was happily prancing around all morning long...smiling and laughing at the silliest things. That's my boy for ya.

Who would've thunk that waking up to a bunch of crap could be such a good thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home