Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, December 15, 2006

Have Yourself A Funky, Funky, XMas....

So I've been listening to the radio station that plays Christmas music 24/7 for the past three weeks and I have a complaint. Not once have I heard 'Funky, Funky, XMas' by New Kids on the Block. Not once! I'm sure the radio station could manage to not play Paul McCartney's "Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime" for just one hour. I just can't imagine why they are not playing it on the radio....I mean with verses like;

"He said hay - said what - he said you - I said what
He said you left the fire burning and I burnt my butt
So now I've learned you've got to turn the fireplace down
So Santa won't get burned"


Hello?....Doesn't that spell Christmas classic to you? Yeah, I thought so too!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with FFC by NKOTB...Here are the complete lyrics because I know you will make this a Christmas-MUST to listen to every year.

Funky, Funky, Xas by New Kids on the Block

Ho, ho, ho, oh, little train, my little elf, another great christmas.
Ah, man, its boring, its boring, same thing every year,
So lets have a funky christmas!

Have a funky funky christmas, have a funky funky christmas.
New kids on the block, lets rock, its christmas time.
Were gonna celebrate it with a rhyme.
Danny d, are you ready? - ready as Ill ever be
Steady - you know, joey joe is ready
Jordan and jon, yeah, come on, we got a funky, funky christmas going on.

Have a funky...
Funky christmas and a funky new year, I swear we got ourselves a party here
Girls on the floor knows our posse at the door
Should I stop - nah cool - heres more of this song, a funky christmas melody
cause jordan k feels so christmasy
Throw your hands in the air pause, kick the ballistics santa claus

Have a funky...
Sneaking downstairs on christmas eve
I saw a sight that you just wouldnt believe
St. nick by the fireplace dusting off his head with a frown on his face
He said hay - said what - he said you - I said what
He said you left the fire burning and I burnt my butt
So now Ive learned youve got to turn the fireplace down
So santa wont get burned

Have a funky...

Have a funky...
Slipping and sliding through the city streets
Ill be in town getting down to the christmas beat
Its danny d Im here with christmas cheer
No feeling to end the party of the year
Its going Im showing fresh rhymes Im throwing
Its snowing outside but we ho-ho-hoing
Santas on the way, sleigh bells are ringing, swinging, everybody start singing

Have a funky....

Its christmas, can you swing this?
Funky, dope jam top on your christmas list, do you dig this?
Boy, there aint no twist, just something you wish for and you almost missed huh
Funky christmas and a happy new year, how could you be booing it
With donnie d doing it?

Have a funky....

Ho, ho, ho, this is the mc santa claus and my elf little joe
Yeah, merry christmas, merry christmas, we gonna kick the ballistics
Of our christmas wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home