Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, December 11, 2006

I've Been A Bad, Bad Blogger...

I know, I know...

I'm one of those people who start a blog all gung-ho and then as time goes by the enthusiasm just fizzes out. Enter my excuse: With the holiday preparations invading my family life and a new SAP system that the hospital/university is transitioning over to come January 1st at work...Things are rather crazy as all hell. Don't give up on me though. I do have good intentions on getting back on track in the blogging world.

Well, since I'm here I should give a little update. Let's see....

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving went pretty smoothly. I had my inlaws over for Thanksgiving dinner and besides the small breakdown my mil had - with good reason...it was the first Thanksgiving without my fil - there was no drama. Oh and the turkey took longer to cook then expected. You know the saying "A watched pot never boils" ? The same goes for a turkey too...with the exception of wanting it to boil. No one got semonila (sp?), so I guess it was good (READ: Safe). ;) I did make a gingerbread trifle and may I say that it was delicious! I was so proud of it that I even took a picture.My Foot

Is so much better! I got to take off the boot almost two weeks ago. It's so nice to walk normal again.

My Exercise

The day after I took the boot off I resumed my exercise regime with a couple of changes. The first one being that I take one day off a week and the second one is that I only exercise ONCE a day!

My Weight
I'm still at 162...which is a good thing considering all the chocolate chip cookies I've been eating as I make them. I pretty much have given up on my pre-resolution resolution though. I'm just going to try to maintain and after the holidays pass...I'll start making a couple of changes to my diet.

The Hamsters

Well, C.R.A.P.'s sister passed away a few days after Thanksgiving. We put her in a baseball card box and buried her in the hamster graveyard (aka the space between my house and the shed). I swear we have about four hamsters buried in that area. I can't help but to wonder if we were ever to sell this house and the new owners wanted to dig up that area between the shed and the house. They'd probably think that we were a hamster-killing cult! But anyway...now there is just the slutty mother hamster left...

Ernie

We found the missing Ernie figure about a week after it went missing. Thank heavens! Mason looked so sad wander around holding the Elmo figure and asking, "Nee? Nee?"

Well, that's about it for now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home