Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'd Rather Be Driving The Batmobile, Thank You Very Much...

Rich is home with Mason today. Since he is home and has some time, he wanted me to leave my van with him so he can change the oil. What does that mean, you ask? Well I'll tell you... It means that I am left driving his *cough* oh so wonderful (not!) Raidermobile to work. Let me just mention how much fun -- and how popular I feel -- driving a vehicle with a huge Oakland Raiders sticker that cover the majority of the back window. Also on the back window - with what room is left, there is a very interesting Oakland Raiders football sticker that looks as if an actual football is halfway through the window. I guess I shouldn't complain because he doesn't have the Oakland Raiders antenna thingy that he says is 'too redneck'. Yeah and everything else is so sophisticated...

Then there is the interior.

The interior has those lovely Oakland Raiders chair covers that adorn the two front seats and that also match the four Oakland Raiders rugs inside the car. I won't even mention the Oakland Raiders fuzzy dice that is draped around the rear view mirror that I had to take down today because I couldn't see a damn thing....

Give me my messy mommy minivan anyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home