Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, November 02, 2006

You Have To Love Toddlers And Their Adoration For The Repetitive....

I have two eyes, a mouth and a nose.
I have ten fingers and ten little toes.

I have two hands to clap, clap, clap.

I have two feet to tap, tap, tap.
I have two ears to hear you talk.

I have two legs to stand and walk.

I have two arms to hug my bear.

I have a tummy.---Tickle me there!

I've been saying this all day long in my head today. It's from a book entitled, Here I Am, which currently happens to be Mason's favorite read. We must have went over this book at least 30 times in a row yesterday evening. Not only do I have to read the book, but I MUST point to every body part listed, put the book down to 'clap, clap, clap' and to 'tap, tap,tap', we must say 'hi' to the page where the little girl is holding her bear and we also have to tickle the little boy's tummy at the end of the book.

*sigh*

You have to love toddlers and their adoration for the repetitive. (Hey, did I already say that?)

I have two eyes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home