Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Missing....err...Person? Alert:

Name: Ernie (However, his owner is adament that his name is "Melmo".)

Last Known Location: This past Saturday in the family room of the Weener-household.

Last Seen Wearing: Blue pants, yellow belt, striped shirt and a pirate hat (It is not likely that he is sporting the different attire due to the fact that everything is either glued/painted onto his body.)

Note: Young owner is missing Ernie dearly and can be spotted running around the house (with Pirate Ernie's companion Pirate Elmo) calling, "Melmo? Melmo? Melmo?"

And, yes, this is the same Ernie that was involved in the 'Crappy Bathtub' Incident from last month....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home