Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mason And His "Ho-Ho's"....

This is "Ho Ho" (aka Santa Claus)
And This Is "Ho Ho"... (Ummm...I guess I can see where he would come to that conclusion. I guess even Santa likes to take a joyride on his hog every now and then...)
But this also is "Ho Ho"? (As in Hulk "Ho-Ho"Hogan...?)
I was flicking through the tv channels the other day when I passed by the show 'Hogan Knows Best'. Mason was sitting on the floor beside me and he had a COW crying "Ho Ho!" "Ho Ho!" when I turned the channel. So I turned the show back on and everytime Hulk Hogan came on the screen he got so excited.

Hmmmm....Instead of a TMX Elmo, I wonder if any stores sell TMX Hogan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home