Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gee, I'm So Glad Rich And I Decided Not To Get Each Other Anything For Christmas...

Yep...You've read that right...

We decided that we are not getting each other gifts this year...

Not....one...thing...

Since we decided that we weren't going to get each other anything, we thought it would be nice to use the money that we were going to spend on gifts for each other to remove the icky-worn down carpet and put some Pergo flooring down instead.

And if we are gonna put nice new flooring in the room, maybe we should get a new couch and chair for the room as well because the old couch and love seat are pretty beat up.

And Hey! Best Buy is having a sale on their flatscreen 40" lcd hdtvs...Gotta get one of those too...(Currently sitting in the dining room)....

And I just have to get a nice rug for the room...

Yep...and the new custom roman shades I ordered are gonna come in a week or so...

Then all I'll need is some throw pillows for the couch...oh and new lamps...because they are not gonna match the red roman shades....And ya know red does not match burgundy...

The (almost) end result? I think getting ourselves Christmas gifts would've been a whole lot cheaper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home