Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, October 26, 2007

I Know What I Can Get Mason For Christmas...


Scary Halloween decorations!

Mason in enthralled with everything Halloween. The scarecrows, the skeletons, the witches, etc... I'm serious. A normal five minute walk around the block has been turned into a thirty minute session. We have to stop at EVERY house that has some type of Halloween decoration...even the houses with only pumpkins....I'm talking your regular, "I got this at a pumpkin patch/grocery store" pumpkin. He literally will stop at every house that is decorated, turn to face the house and proceed to sit on his hands and knees to admire it. It really is kind of cute, but it's getting old.

So anyway my mom has these goblin things hanging from her porch. Mason loves them. In fact he loves them so much, my mom gave him one. Mason adores it to the point that he eats and sleeps with this thing.

Here are some pictures of Mason and his toy toy. As you can see, it's pretty hideous!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Here he is kissing that ugly thing!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thinking that I may have to go to some stores and check out their Halloween clearance for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home