Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well I'm A Donkey's Ass....

It appears that I'm currently a democrat.

I found that out yesterday when I got my new voter card in the mail. (They changed my voting location.) It's always a fun game of "What's My Party Now?" when I get a new voter card. You see, I've changed my political party quite a few times because well to be frank (if you are of the "I'm loyal to my political party and/or politics is everything "I suggest you cover your eyes.) I just don't care!

I know I should care, but I just don't. There is just so much of the bullshit that goes on in politics. So much "I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine"...so many things that get caught up in red tape.

I just wish it all wasn't about what politcal party you're with and saying things (or not saying things) because you don't want to lose any voters.

Say what you mean!

Tell me what you stand for!

How do you really feel about the war? How do you feel about abortion? Stem cell research? The health care system? I don't care what your speech writer says...I want it all in your own words.

Maybe when politicians become more 'real' than maybe I will care. Shoot if they stop playing their games, I'll stop playing mine.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home