Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's The Word I'm Thinking Of...

Control Freak?

Today is mis-match day at the boys' school in honor of "I won't get mixed up in drugs" or something like that. Basically, the kids are supposed to wear clothes that don't match.

So Christian is wearing a brown football tee-shirt over a long sleeved blue/grey UnderArmor shirt. His pants are black with a greet strip going down the sides with mismatched socks and tennis shoes. Timmy is wearing a green soccer jersey with his blue/white/black Nike pants. He is also sporting socks and shoe that don't match one another.

It's all cute and fun. However, it is freakin' killing me! Their clothes don't match and it's driving me a little crazy.

I swear I had to look away a couple of times.

When did I get this way?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home