Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

100 Days

Tomorrow is Timmy's 100th day of school. To celebrate the occasion his teacher had assigned his class a special project which consisted of bringing 100 of something - anything really - to school. So Timmy and I debated about what he should do for his project. He originally wanted to do a 100-piece puzzle...just like Christian did when he was in first grade. I vetoed that idea because - how do I put this nicely? - frankly it was a pain in the ass to do. Not only did he (READ: WE) have to put the puzzle together (which was an ordeal in itself), we also had to glue it to cardboard. Needless to say, I was NOT going to go through that again.

We thought about him bringing 100 pennies (too boring) or maybe even making a necklace with 100 beads (too 'girly'). Finally I...oops...I mean "We"came up with the idea of gluing 100 different Pokemon to a poster board and forming the number "100" with the pictures.

Here is the end result:
BTW: Did you know that there are over 400 different Pokemon? I never would've thought that because all of the shitloads of Pokemon cards that are lying around my house usually have the same five or six characters on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home