Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Card From Christmas Past...

This card is from 1st grader Christian circa 2003. As you can see, he is more like his father when it comes to expressing himself in his writing.

Front of card
Photobucket

Inside of card
Photobucket

If you are unable to read what it says inside, it says this:

Dear Dad and Mom,

This is a card for you. Love Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home